Special Pokemon from the anime?

Old suggestions that have not proven popular or are otherwise no longer relevant.
Pokemon Knight

Special Pokemon from the anime?

Post by Pokemon Knight »

I was watching a few episodes from the anime and I thought "why aren't these a thing on VA?"
For those of you that haven't seen the anime its a bit different from the games
There are Pokemon that have different colors(not shinys) and they look amazing and here are some of them:
Pinkan Island Pokemon:
Pokemon that live on the Pinkan Island have a Pink color due to them eating Pinkan Berries and they look absolutely fabulous!
Examples:
ImageImageImage
How to get them?
The slots!
You have a chance to get Pinkan berries from the slots and you can give it to a Pokemon that can turn into a Pinkan Pokemon(similar to Unown)
Which Pokemon can turn Pink?
Only a handful of Pokemon can so they can be more special and valuable
How will they look?
They have the exact same Artwork as the normal Pokemon except theyre pink & they can evolve!

Valencian Pokémon
Pokemon that live on Valencian Island have a more orange tint to them(no specific reason was given)
Examples:
ImageImage
How to get them?
Eggs!
To get them you have to buy a special item from the mart and give to 1 Parent while breeding and you have a chance of getting a Pokemon that has Valencian Colors
Which Pokemon have the Valencian Colors?
Again a handful(priority goes to the ones that appeared in the anime)
How will they look?
I think them having different artwork would fit them and they also can evolve

Smeargle
I was disappointed when I was that Kecleon & Spinda had a lot of colors while Smeargle didn't
so why not do it for it too?
Example:
These colors would look great:Blue,Green,Yellow,Red,Purple

Cloned Pokemon!!
Cloned Pokemon are Pokemon that have been cloned from the DNA of other Pokemon and sometimes have different patterns
Examples:
ImageImage
How to get them?
Cloning duh!
Basically you have to "donate" a Pokemon and you get a DNA sample of that Pokemon and you need a certain amount of samples to get a clone (for example 20 Bulbasaur DNA samples = 1 Bulbasaurtwo,40 Pikachu DNA Samples = 1 Pikachutwo)
and all Pokemon donated go to the TP
Which Pokemon can be cloned?
Again a handful(priority goes to the ones that appeared in the anime)
How will they look?
They have markings as seen above

I hope everyone like at least one idea ^^'
If you want something like this VV just PM me ;)
MrQuaza

Re: Special Pokemon from the anime?

Post by MrQuaza »

I really liked Cloned Pokémon and Pink Pokémon ideas. They are cool and they make sense but well...I didn't like Smeargle idea but thats because it is not a Pokémon that I really like(I don't hate him tho). Valencian Pokémon idea is not bad but well... I kinda think it's not necessary to have :P
AdoptableAdoptableAdoptableAdoptableAdoptable
Yasha

Post by Yasha »

I like +1

The Smeargle could be easilly integrated as an Easter special, where you can find the different colours around the Slot and then change it similar as the Furfrous in the Salon?

For the cloning Pokes: while I'm all for the TP, I think to implement this we would have to balance the Daycare Center a little more (so we can get this amount of Starters). I thought for some time now that getting money is really hard and everything is kinda expensive... maybe the costs for the Daycare could be lowered?
Want to trade? See my Trade Station or send me a PM.
Tango

Post by Tango »

I'm much fan of most of these ideas. I too was a little disappointed to find out that Smeargle of all pokémon only had 1 color. It's the painter! I guess there's already the egg painting Smeargles though so at least he has that.

The clones & Pinkan ideas are great as it would give a bit more variety to regular pokés for those that collect them; and something to do with their massive collections other than stuff them all in a box and watch a number grow. I don't find the Daycare really expensive right now though. It's only $2400 per day, which is just barely more expensive than a regular item from the shop. I'd rather have the $1000 reward from the slots increased to $1500 or $2000, or just replaced with something else... cause clicking 6000 times to receive less than a tenth of what I got from just clicking feels like getting rewarded for a couple good day's work with a 25¢ candy.
Tango's Trade Station
═══════»«═══════
Adoptable Adoptable Adoptable
═══════»«═══════
Nery
Coffee Freak

Post by Nery »

+1

I always loved the Valencian Pokémon :D
Virtuadopt Click-Box
Collecting: Seel, Dewgong, Houndour, Houndoom, Abandoned Mimikyu and Anpu Houndoom
(Future Gens: Gothorita, Deerling, Klink, Cofagrigus, Archen, Mimikyu)
Pokemon Knight

Post by Pokemon Knight »

Tango wrote:I'm much fan of most of these ideas. I too was a little disappointed to find out that Smeargle of all pokémon only had 1 color. It's the painter! I guess there's already the egg painting Smeargles though so at least he has that.

The clones & Pinkan ideas are great as it would give a bit more variety to regular pokés for those that collect them; and something to do with their massive collections other than stuff them all in a box and watch a number grow. I don't find the Daycare really expensive right now though. It's only $2400 per day, which is just barely more expensive than a regular item from the shop. I'd rather have the $1000 reward from the slots increased to $1500 or $2000, or just replaced with something else... cause clicking 6000 times to receive less than a tenth of what I got from just clicking feels like getting rewarded for a couple good day's work with a 25¢ candy.
The daycare is 1200 a day (50 an hour for a pair) and it's a bit annoying to wait 1-6 days for one egg
I was hoping with valencian breeding the chances of getting an egg would be increased(getting a valencian Pokemon is not 100%) that you get a 2-in-1
If you want something like this VV just PM me ;)
Tango

Post by Tango »

Derp, for some reason I went off of $50 per pokémon. Still, Daycare is cheaper than most things so I don't think it needs to become even cheaper. Increased egg chance would be nice but from what I've read of old threads that's already been shot down due to not wanting increased shiny population among other things (see discussion about flamewing wanting a super expensive 1-time-use item to increase egg chances). While I agree that waiting a week for 1 egg continually is super annoying (omg I have the worst luck with that) I understand the reasoning.

Having a breeding item would be kinda neat though; especially if it's for a pattern change. I quite like ones like Flabébé and furfrou that have such variety to look at. Just have a rainbow of corsola or butterfree. Pinkan's and Valencian, throw in some new color changing berries.
Tango's Trade Station
═══════»«═══════
Adoptable Adoptable Adoptable
═══════»«═══════