Themed VA

Old suggestions that have not proven popular or are otherwise no longer relevant.
loly27

Themed VA

Post by loly27 »

Perhaps during a certain holiday or season the design of the website could be tweaked a little.
I'm mostly thinking about how the 3 pokemon listed at the top (currently mine is unova for the front page, and kalos for forums... Totally forgot how to change it) could be changed to either current or past promos for that season. Such as how during this halloween event we could click for Juggling Haunter, Evil Meowth and Vuldoom, those could be the three pokemon listed at the top.
I'm also thinking tweaking the color schemes for the background to represent the seasons. Black for halloween, red/green for christmas, etc. etc.
Of course if the sudden change in design is confusing or something related to that, you can always change it back somewhere to the original theme and background in settings.

Not a huge adjustment to the site, just something small that could potentially get everyone into seasonal events and stuff c:
Cheers~