Daycare Payment

Old suggestions that have not proven popular or are otherwise no longer relevant.
AcryliCat UwU

Daycare Payment

Post by AcryliCat UwU »

I just noticed the daycare takes money on every hour, which I think is a little unfair.

I put a breeding pair of Ghastly in there at 10:40 and deposited $600 into it. Now, at 11:00 my deposit is now $550.
The Daycare says $25 every hour per pokemon. This is just a little thing but that cuts a good 45-ish minutes from my breeding time, and that's actually very important time. :/

I suggest the daycare is unique to WHEN a user inputs their pokemon and money.

If a user inputs $600 and two pokemon at 10:48, their money is decreased to $550 at 11:48, then to $500 at 12:48, and so on.
KopierKatze
La vie en rose.

Re: Daycare Payment

Post by KopierKatze »

I don't see your point, it doesn't affect your money, nor the time or breeding. You only have the chance to get an egg every full hour anyway, so making it more complicated doesn't improve anything. :I
Knuseron

Post by Knuseron »

As Kopie said, the amount of time the adopts are in a daycare within the given hour is not important in regards of a chance to get an egg. You have equal chance of getting an egg if you put adopts there anywhere between [hour]:00:01 and [hour]:59:59.
Adoptable Adoptable Adoptable Adoptable Adoptable AdoptableAdoptable
AcryliCat UwU

Post by AcryliCat UwU »

I understand that. That $50 should have been am hour's worth of money is what I'm saying. It took the money at 11:00, meaning my hour, for that money, just reset, correct?

But if the money and time is personalized to the user entering it it would be much more effective. My hour would have started ass soon as I entered those pokemon. Instead my hour truely started at 11:00, twenty minutes after my pokemon's deposit. It took $50, meaning it recognizes that time at the hour as my pokemon being in there for an hour, which they weren't.
I hope this easier to understand.
KopierKatze
La vie en rose.

Post by KopierKatze »

It doesn't matter. You can put your Pokemon in at, idk, 10:59 and they COULD possibly produce an egg at 11:00, the time does not change anything in your breeding chances and the 25$ per Pokemon are also for them gaining a level, there is nothing unfair or uneffective about it. :I
AcryliCat UwU

Post by AcryliCat UwU »

Oh. Well I'm so sorry then for the bother.