Throwback this Hallow's Eve!

Old suggestions that have not proven popular or are otherwise no longer relevant.
AcryliCat UwU

Throwback this Hallow's Eve!

Post by AcryliCat UwU »

I got to looking through the old events- and I noticed I missed so many good pokemon before u joined. And before many others joined as well. I know this topic has been discussed, and Mew is back! But there are just so many other adopts that just are virtually impossible to get. Candy Cane Dragonair, Rainbow Milotic, Candy Corn Xatu, thunderstorm Altaria. And those are just a few!
I think, and tell me if you're with me on this, if we bring some of these old promos back, perhaps switch it around every couple weeks, to keep it fresh, we could attract SO much attention and just in general more participation.
I mean, obviously something is wrong. We've had little to no activity, and just had our first monthly event since last YEAR.
I know we need people who can code, which unfortunently, I cannot do, but I can CERTAILY help with art and ideas! 0w0
I'll be very active nowadays and I'll certainly be our little unofficial helper!
Last edited by AcryliCat UwU on September 26th, 2016, 11:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
FairyPrincessCynthia

Re: Throwback this Hallo's Eve!

Post by FairyPrincessCynthia »

+1 for adopts from Halloween 2009. While any of the old adopts will do, I'm up for the idea of resurrecting the most ancient of festive promos. Those promos in particular are nearly 7 years old.

We've got a number of games to put them in: crops, hangman, match, and the rarely-used puzzle.
But it might be for the best to keep them out of the virturaffle. I remember the Rudolph Shaymin fiasco like it was yesterday.
Spoiler for more adopts inside:
AdoptableAdoptable AdoptableAdoptableAdoptableAdoptableAdoptable
AdoptableAdoptableAdoptableAdoptableAdoptableAdoptableAdoptable
AdoptableAdoptableAdoptableAdoptableAdoptableAdoptableAdoptable
Praise be to fairy types.
AcryliCat UwU

Re: Throwback this Hallo's Eve!

Post by AcryliCat UwU »

Oh gosh I'll bet that was CRAZY-

And I do want to start having a use for those other games. I feel like if there was a mix-up of continuous prizes, there would be much activity.

Perhaps a game like the hangman or match should get prizes that aren't necessarily promo. Just pokemon. Because I'm sure after playing a lot of hangman- you'll know which words are which in there.

I was also thinking- I know the puzzle is supposed to be hard- but please, the puzzles need a border. Maybe make them bigger or more complex to compensate but please- a border.

And one more idea for hangman- Maybe have some of the answers pokemon names, and some not. It's very very very(and I know it's kinda supposed to be but yknow) difficult to guess something as vague as the word 'North' or 'Winter'
loly27

Re: Throwback this Hallow's Eve!

Post by loly27 »

Jeez, please. I'm begging for something new.
I love Candy Corn Xatu and it's such a shame I can't even trade for him.

I miss old events where you'd have to play games at the arcade, and you had to place top 50 or beat a certain score in order to receive the promo.
Cheers~
AcryliCat UwU

Re: Throwback this Hallow's Eve!

Post by AcryliCat UwU »

I really hope Yankees sees this- I really do think it'll help activity here ^^