Zygarde Event Concept

Old suggestions that have not proven popular or are otherwise no longer relevant.
FairyPrincessCynthia

Zygarde Event Concept

Post by FairyPrincessCynthia »

Zygarde is a rather unique Pokemon. It is composed of a main Core that functions as its brain and can alter its forme by the addition of Zygarde Cells to its body. I figure we can use this in an event.

We start at the Trading Point. In there is a Zygarde Core, which you can purchase for the cost of a certain amount of VP. For this example, we'll use 25 VP as the amount. You spend the VP and you get a Zygarde Core adoptable.

All around the site will be Zygarde Cells which you can find while opening pages from clicking on adopts (think Arceus Plates and Drowzee's sunflowers). Clicking on a Cell will add it to your Cell Count.

In the Laboratory, you may trigger a forme change in one of your Cores if you possess a certain amount of Cells. I'll just toss up a few numbers for this example.

25 for 10% forme.
50 for 50% (or standard) forme.
100 for Complete forme.

And just for the heck of it; throw in a Zygarde Cell adoptable (different from the event Cells) as a random congratz prize in the Click Exchange.
Spoiler for more adopts inside:
AdoptableAdoptable AdoptableAdoptableAdoptableAdoptableAdoptable
AdoptableAdoptableAdoptableAdoptableAdoptableAdoptableAdoptable
AdoptableAdoptableAdoptableAdoptableAdoptableAdoptableAdoptable
Praise be to fairy types.
AcryliCat UwU

Re: Zygarde Event Concept

Post by AcryliCat UwU »

I like this idea- it is a unique thing for us to do. I actually really do hope this goes further •w•