New Egg Research

Talk here about Virtuadopt in general - comment updates, talk about your achievements, adoptables...
Corindia

New Egg Research

Post by Corindia »

Okay! I have gotten some updates done so far... finally. :P I'll update some more later. I'll put up more pictures later. I'm hoping *crosses fingers* that I can have this thread fully updated by the end of this month (if not this week) including Unova!!! O_O ;)

Please don't post actual links to your creatures. The Feeding threads are for that. Thank you. :)

GOING TO COMPLETELY REDO THE PICS OVER THE NEXT LITTLE WHILE. DO NOT BE ALARMED BY THE LACK OF PICS! ;) Or lack of updates. ;) :lol: I'm keeping track of the info off site so it will be quick to put in once I get a chance to really sit down and do it. ;)

I've gotten permission from Ellie to restart this research. We are trying to find out which Pokemon come out of which eggs. The Pokemon listed are from the original thread. The Pokemon pictured are the ones that I have confirmed personally. Please list any Pokemon that you have hatched yourself or know for certain. I will add them to the list.

Also, all people who posted already in Ellie's thread I will be adding what you posted in that thread to here so you do not need to repost your findings here. Thank you! I will be contacting all of those who posted in Ellie's thread that were interested in the research.

As you may notice I have 'named' the eggs. This will hopefully make it easier for us to mention which egg you are talking about. Instead of uploading a picture of the egg you can just say "The BigSpot egg gave me a Chinchou." Or something along those lines. Please only post creatures that are not in the lists under each egg. I'll be adding in the pictures of the creatures a little slower, but I will keep the lists up-to-date daily.

BigSpots:Image
Beldum, Charmander, Chinchou, Dratini, Duskull, Kangaskhan, Krabby, Mantine, Meditite, Meowth, Mudkip, Nidoran F, Numel, Ponyta, Qwilifish, Shroomish, Solrock, Tauros, Wooper.
Sinnoh: Bronzor, Rotom, Burmy.

Chinchou, Dratini, Duskull, Eevee, Kangaskhan, Krabby, Mantine, Meditite, Meowth, Nidoran(f), Ponyta, Qwilfish, Tauros, Wobbuffet, Wooper.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

BigTriangles:Image
Aipom, Bellsprout, Castform, Corsola, Dunsparce, Ekans, Electabuzz, Gulpin, Kabuto, Koffing, Larvitar, Relicanth, Shellder, Zangoose.
Maybe: Hoothoot, Mareep, Paras.

Aipom, Bellsprout, Castform, Corsola, Dunsparce, Ekans, Electabuzz, Gulpin, Hoothoot, Kabuto, Koffing, Larvitar, Mareep, Paras, Relicanth, Shellder, Zangoose.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

BlobbySpots:Image
Doduo, Hitmonlee, Lileep, Lotad, Makuhita, Marill, Mr. Mime, Pidgey, Snorunt, Stantler, Teddiursa, Trapinch, Wobbuffet.
Maybe: Eevee, Jigglypuff, Poliwag.

Doduo, Eevee, Hitmonlee, Jigglypuff, Lotad, Marill, Mr.Mime, Pidgey, Poliwag, Ponyta, Stantler, Teddiursa, Venonat, Wobbuffet.
ImageImageImageImageImageImage

CircleSpots:Image
Aerodactyl, Carvanha, Gastly, Gligar, Kecleon, Ledyba, Luvdisc, Magmar, Mawile, Ralts, Remoraid, Seviper, Sunkern, Venonat.
Maybe: Pikachu, Rhyhorn, Tentacool.

Aerodactyl, Carvanha, Ghastly, Gligar, Kecleon, Ledyba, Magmar, Pikachu, Rhyhorn, Seviper, Sunkern, Tentacool, Venonat.
ImageImageImageImageImage

DelicateTips:Image
Caterpie, Chimecho, Clefairy, Corphish, Exeggcute, Heracross, Houndour, Lapras, Magnemite, Natu, Nincada, Plusle, Spoink, Zigzagoon.
Maybe: Chansey, Electabuzz, Goldeen, Grimer, Mankey, Misdreavus.

Barboach, Caterpie, Chansey, Clefairy, Corphish, Electabuzz, Exeggcute, Goldeen, Grimer, Heracross, Houndour, Lapras, Magnemite, Mankey, Misdreavus, Natu, Nincada, Plusle, Spoink, Zigzagoon.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

FunkySpots:Image
Aron, Bagon, Delibird, Geodude, Lunatone, Pinsir, Shuppet, Snorlax, Snubbull, Spinarak, Surskit, Tangela, Wailmer, Yanma.
Maybe: Sandshrew.

Aron, Bagon, Delibird, Geodude, Pinsir, Sandshrew, Shuppet, Snorlax, Snubbull, Spinarak, Tangela, Wailmer,Yanma.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

MiddleSpots:Image
Anorith, Cacnea, Girafarig, Hitmonchan, Illumise, Nosepass, Porygon, Rattata, Seedot, Seel, Slugma, Spheal, Sudowoodo, Zubat.
Maybe: Abra, Scyther, Smeargle, Totodile.

Abra, Hitmonchan, Illumise, Porygon, Rattata, Scyther, Seel, Slugma, Smeargle, Sudowoodo, Totodile, Zubat.
ImageImageImage

OvalStripes:Image
Clamperl, Feebas, Grimer, Hoppip, Jynx, Lickitung, Miltank, Oddish, Omanyte, Pineco, Roselia, Sentret, Skitty, Spearow, Swablu, Swinub, Taillow.
Maybe: Machop, Magikarp, Wynaut.

Clamperl, Grimer, Hoppip, Jynx, Lickitung, Machop, Magikarp, Miltank, Oddish, Omanyte, Pineco, Sentret, Skitty Spearow, Swablu, Swinub, Taillow, Wynaut.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

SmallTriangles:Image
Barboach, Elecktrike, Horsea, Magikarp, Murkrow, Nidoran M, Onix, Poochyena, Psyduck, Shuckle, Skarmory, Togepi, Tropius.
Maybe: Bellsprout, Hitmonchan, Slowpoke, Voltorb, Wingull.

Barboach, Bellsprout, Hitmonchan, Horsea, Magikarp, Murkrow, Nidoran(m), Onix, Psyduck, Shuckle, Skarmory, Slowpoke, Togepi, Voltorb, Wingull.
ImageImageImageImageImage

SwirlySpots:Image
Absol, Baltoy, Cubone, Growlithe, Phanpy, Sneasel, Spinda, Staryu, Unown, Vulpix, Wurmple.
Maybe: Ditto, Farfetch'd, Mareep, Pikachu, Weedle.

Cubone, Ditto, Farfetch'd, Growlithe, Mareep, Minun, Pikachu, Sneasel, Spinda, Staryu, Unown, Vulpix, Weedle Wurmple.
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Last edited by Corindia on May 19th, 2012, 8:07 pm, edited 27 times in total.
Jasmine

Re: New Egg Research

Post by Jasmine »

Big spots: AdoptableAdoptable
Pm me for clicks
Matsuka

Post by Matsuka »

-edited- My gastly egg have circle spots... :?
Last edited by Matsuka on September 17th, 2010, 9:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
AdoptableImageAdoptable
(The Steel Clan's Team official mascot... Hattori-san!)
Jasmine

Post by Jasmine »

Adoptable Yellow Kelean Swirly Spots
Pm me for clicks
Corindia

Post by Corindia »

Thank you for the information BUT...

Please do not post direct links to your creatures. I consider that spamming my thread for clicks.

All you need to do is post the name of the egg and the creature that came out. Thank you.
Cori
Mask

Post by Mask »

ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Matsuka

Post by Matsuka »

oh... i dont see gastly in the list.
Last edited by Matsuka on September 17th, 2010, 9:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
AdoptableImageAdoptable
Corindia

Post by Corindia »

Mask posted pictures not direct links so that is okay. Mask is running a special test for me and will eventually be replacing those few pictures with the pictures of the creatures that hatch from them. They still won't be direct links though.
Also! Quick note or whatever you want to call it. If you are posting a picture of a creature to be added to the big list at the top please have the creature named as follow:
# creature name M/F
ex. 327 Spinda M
ex. 175 Togepi F
ex. 201 Unown

Do you get what I'm aiming for? If not, just look at the pictures of the creatures listed in the research area. If a creature is not M or F then it obviously doesn't need an M/F at the end. ;)

Okay, and finally this naming technique is only for a picture. Once you have saved a picture feel free to rename your creature however you want. Then post the saved picture (not a link to your creature) here so it can be added to the research area. :) Okay, hope that wasn't tooo long winded. ;) Thank you everyone for your wonderful help! :)
Cori
Matsuka

Post by Matsuka »

Corindia, oh ok, edited and sorry.
AdoptableImageAdoptable
Mask

Post by Mask »

There you go
Papilusion
Daydreamer

Post by Papilusion »

There IS a pattern.
Egg 1: Bulbasaur
Egg 2: Charmander
Egg 3: Squirtle
Egg 4: Caterpie
Egg 5: Wurmple
and so on, with the lowest evolutions. Pretty simple. Now you can count.
Uhm... I don't remember if babys have the same egg as their parents. :P Haven't really played for a while.

Eggs:
e1:
e2:
e3:
e4:
e5:
e6:
e7:
e8:
e9:
e0:
Adoptable
Strawberry Crescent

Post by Strawberry Crescent »

Big Triangles = Image
AdoptableAdoptableAdoptableAdoptableAdoptableAdoptable
Papilusion
Daydreamer

Post by Papilusion »

SwirlySpots: phanpy.
Adoptable
Jasmine

Post by Jasmine »

ummm marill big spots
Pm me for clicks
AnnieGYG

Post by AnnieGYG »

I've always wanted to get into this but don't have much time. Yesterday I actually made the effort to record what hatched. Please ignore the numbers at the start, they were for my reference so I didn't lose track.

29. Middle spots - Cacnea F
30. funky spots - Tangela M
31. small triangles - Magikarp M
32. circle spots - Mawile M
33. funky spots - Tangela F
34. delicate tips - Nincada M
35. circle spots - Sunkern M
36. small triangles - Barboach F
37. funky spots - Surskit M
38. big spots - Meowth F
39. oval stripes - oddish M
40. oval stripes - Taillow M
41. Circle spots - Ledyba M
42. Swirly spots - Wurmple (dustox) F
43. Circle spots - Mawile M
OFFLINE - MOVING HOUSE - BRB 6-8 WEEKS
Haileo

Post by Haileo »

My Machop hatched from an OvalStripes egg.
I just got a Shiny Mareep out of a SwirlySpots egg.
Shroomish hatched from a BigSpots egg.
Weedle hatched from a SwirlySpots egg.
Tropius hatched from a SmallTriangles egg.
From CircleSpots, both a Ledyba and Gligar.
Papilusion
Daydreamer

Post by Papilusion »

Bigspots: Chinchou.
Adoptable
Killerpilze

Post by Killerpilze »

MiddleSpots = Girafarig, female.
AdoptableAdoptableAdoptableAdoptableAdoptableAdoptableAdoptableAdoptableAdoptableAdoptable
AndrewTooCool
Location: In a galaxy, far, far away, yet somehow not so far away.

Post by AndrewTooCool »

OvalStripes turned into an Oddish for me.

Middle(something) turned into Hitmonchan
Image my special egg.
Spoiler for My Pokemon:
Adoptable Adoptable Adoptable Adoptable Adoptable Adoptable Adoptable Adoptable
Image <--- Click.
TsukiKitsune

Post by TsukiKitsune »

My Absol had Swirly spots