What are Your Zodiac Signs?

Here come all discussion on various topics.
Yumiko

Re: What are Your Zodiac Signs?

Post by Yumiko »

Zodiac:Scorpio >:3
Chinese zodiac: Cat/Rabbit
Birthstone:Black Opal

Aaand my birthday is November, 3 (today :) )
Spoiler:
AdoptableAdoptableAdoptableAdoptable
ImageImage
xDisaster
Bright Blue Star ♥

Post by xDisaster »

Zodiac Sagittarius
Chinese Zodiac Monkey
Birthstone Topaz
Birthday November 27th
[center]Image Image
Made by the lovely a-chan
Happy 10 years my love
3-21-07[/center]
limbonic_art

Post by limbonic_art »

This is something I find quite interesting, and been thinking a lot about in the past couple of months:

1. Astrological Zodiac sign: Libra

2.Chinese Zodiac sign: Serpent

3. Birthstone: sapphire
Birthdate: September 27

So far, I know very few female libras, and very few close to my age. I have lately dreamed of meeting a female libra someday. I find it surprising that a lot of girls I have liked were virgo as well as many of my close friends.
loly27

Post by loly27 »

Astrological zodiac sign: Cancer (Karkat for the win!)
Chinese zodiac sign: dragon <3
Birthstone: not sure, but I think it's agate :3

My birthday is June 27 ^^
Cheers~
Latias4Latios

Post by Latias4Latios »

I am a Leo, a tiger (rawr) :3 birthstone is a ruby and my birthday is the 28th of July 1998 ^^
my awesome favourites <3
Adoptable Adoptable Adoptable AdoptableImageImage
Mimi-Chan

Post by Mimi-Chan »

Latias4Latios wrote:I am a Leo, a tiger (rawr) :3 birthstone is a ruby and my birthday is the 28th of July 1998 ^^
A Leo is a lion
AdoptableAdoptableAdoptableImage
My clickbox is my first box, by the way.
xDisaster
Bright Blue Star ♥

Post by xDisaster »

There's 3 in a row with a birthday on the 27th, including myself xD
[center]Image Image
Happy 10 years my love
3-21-07[/center]
Latias4Latios

Post by Latias4Latios »

Mimi Chan, Yeah I know but I meant I'm a Leo in astronomical zodiac but I'm a tiger in the Chinese zodiac ^^
my awesome favourites <3
loly27

Post by loly27 »

Mimi-Chan, Yes, Leo is a lion. But, as Lation4Latias said A tiger is in the CHINESE zodiac.
Cheers~
Mimi-Chan

Post by Mimi-Chan »

Latias4Latios, Sorry.

xDisaster, I'm part of that 3 in a row.
AdoptableAdoptableAdoptableImage
My clickbox is my first box, by the way.
xDisaster
Bright Blue Star ♥

Post by xDisaster »

Mimi-Chan, true, fun how you and loly27, share it lol
[center]Image Image
Happy 10 years my love
3-21-07[/center]
Latias4Latios

Post by Latias4Latios »

Mimi chan, no worries ^^
my awesome favourites <3
DTKidsTwin

Post by DTKidsTwin »

I found some stuff about zodiacs (regarding mine, anyway),

Warning: Prepare for a lot of crap to read "XD

Flower zodiac:
Spoiler:
Carnation
"Simplicity is its own reward."
December 22 – January 21
Those with the carnation flower sign are beautifully adept at putting things in order, and organizing. You are strong willed and determined for others to see your point of view. You are a natural leader, and others look to you to lean on. You can be driven and determined and this makes you a strong personality. You are no stranger to hard work, and you like to get things done your way. You like security, particularly if you are building a comfort zone with your own two hands
Native American Zodiac:
Spoiler:
Goose: Dec 22 – Jan 19
If you want something done – give it to the Goose. Persevering, dogged, and ambitious to a fault, the Goose sets goals for accomplishment, and always obtains them. The goose is determined to succeed at all cost – not for the approval of other – but those with this Native American animal symbol competes with his/her own internal foe. Driven is the watchword for the Goose's dominating personality trait – which makes them excellent in business and competitive sports. When tempered with supportive, nurturing family and friends, the Goose excels in all things he/she attempts. In a loving environment the Goose can be very passionate, humorous, gregarious, and even sensual. However, lead to his/her own devises, the Goose may fall into obsessive or addictive behaviors that will inevitably be his/her demise.
Celtic Tree:
Spoiler:
Birch: The Achiever
If you were born under the energy of the Birch you can be highly driven, and often motivate others they become easily caught in your zeal, drive and ambition. You are always reaching for more, seeking better horizons and obtaining higher aspirations. The Druids attributed this to your time of birth, which is a time of year shrouded by darkness, so consequently you are always stretching out to find the light. Birch signs (just like the tree) are tolerant, tough, and resilient. You are cool-headed and are natural-born rulers, often taking command when a situation calls for leadership. When in touch with your softer side, you also bring beauty in otherwise barren spaces, brightening up a room with you guile, and charming crowds with you quick wit. Celtic tree astrology Birch signs are compatible with Vine signs and Willow signs.
Celtic Animal:
Spoiler:
Stag/Deer
December 24 – January 20
The stag Celtic animal sign has high ideals and aspirations. If you want to start a new project, get a Stag sign to help you. They will not be deterred from their vision. They are thorough, patient and their persistence insures their triumphs. When others have long given up, Stags buck their way past boundaries. They are proud, and rightfully so – they hold themselves in a regal way. They are naturally noble, like they came from royalty. This is not to say Stags feel entitled. Far from it. They believe in righteous hard work, and their integrity is their trademark.
Burmese Animal Zodiac (based on days of the week- I was born on a Monday, apparently. Anyone find it ironic that Monday is the day of the week that I hate the most? ._.")
Spoiler:
Zodiac animal sign:Tiger
Day of Week Born: Monday
Ruling Planet: Moon
Ruling Direction: East
Personality/Attributes of the Tiger:
You are very intelligent and intuitive. You have a keen eye for detail. You are strong and patient, but only to a point. You detest being taken advantage of and you don't like people wasting your time. You are goal oriented and like to succeed. You are respectful of laws, and take responsibility for your actions.
Chinese Zodiac:
Spoiler:
The Rabbit:

1915, 1927, 1939, 1951, 1963, 1975, 1987, 1999

Rabbit people usually hate confrontations or arguments. They are normally sweet natured people that are hard to provoke with many friends. Sociable, the rabbit enjoys parties. They are also born diplomats.

The female rabbit is often emotional and sentimental, easily hurt by criticism. Style and personal appearance are important though and she will have a flair for decorating.

The male rabbit seldom makes a quick decision. Dignified, appearance is as important to the male rabbit as it is to the female. He is prudent with money and while slow to settle down, once he does is happy his home and family.

Best Matches are rabbit to rabbit, ox, pig, goat and tiger.

Beware of rabbit to rat, monkey or rooster.
Astrological Zodiac:
Spoiler:
Good organizational skills
Neat & tidy
Practical
Realistic
Strong work ethic
Materialistic tendencies
Conventional
Respects authority
Egotism
Cruel taskmaster
Servility
Excessive perfectionism

Simple food
Antiques
History
Responsibility
Not being pressured
Unconditional love
Privacy
Elitism
Family
Dislikes:

Untidiness
Disorder
Being teased
Familiarity
Surprises
New ideas & paths
Loneliness
Being useless
Public embarrassment
Birthstone:
Spoiler:
January
Modern: Garnet
Characteristics of the Garnet include consistency, endurance, creativity and patience. Although the Garnet is traditionally red in color, the stone ranges from a colorless hue to black but does not come in blue. Garnet is the daily gemstone for Tuesday and the planetary gemstone for the zodiac sign of Scorpio.

Ancient: Garnet
I actually found a lot of information on the garnet, especially about it's history, but I decided not to bore you guys ;D

FUN FACTS I FOUND:
Spoiler:
*Garnets are actually denser and heavier than diamonds
*Garnets are some of the cheapest gemstones out there, though they are very durable
*Garnets had medical uses a long time ago, and were used to cure depression, prevent nightmares, heal wounds, used to give courage, and even sometimes used for good luck charms
*Garnets come in all colors of the rainbow, except for blue, with only ONE acception to this rule
*Garnet is Latin for 'pomegranate', which is also the reason why it got its name (look up pics of pomegranate seeds if you've never seen the inside of a pomegranate before)
*Some say that garnets can purify blood and help with curculation
*The garnet stands for loyalty, friendship, and a couple other things I forgot "OTL
I got most of my info from here: http://www.whats-your-sign.com/index.html
Spoiler:
Year of the Rabbit :3
Venom
Location: A little English village that no-one here's probably heard of. :)

Post by Venom »

I found this book about astrology the other day. I may have already posted here that my zodiac sign is Virgo, but I found out that it is one of four astrological signs you have. The first one is the sun sign, decided by the position of the sun at the time when you were born. This is the one that most people know. Then there is another one decided by the position of the sun across the sky at the time when you were born, known as your 'rising sign.' Then there are two other signs, decided by the positions of Venus and Mars when you were born. The first two are said to make up your personality and the second two are said to drive your emotions and love path. So, my sun sign in Virgo, and my rising sign also happens to be Virgo (but could be any other sign in the Zodiac, for example my brother is a Capricorn with rising sign Virgo so I keep telling him he nicked my sign. ;)). My Venus and Mars signs are both Scorpio. I don't know whether the information needed to tell your rising sign, Venus sign and Mars sign is available on the Internet somewhere, if not you can always ask me and I'll use the book. You will need to know the time you were born to find out your rising sign and possibly for your Venus and Mars signs. For the Venus and Mars signs you will also need the year you were born.
Spoiler for Venom Notices:
If I'm not that active, blame exams and stuff.
ImageImageImageImage
scarletweavile

Post by scarletweavile »

My Birthday: January 27
My Zodiac: Aquarius
My Chinese Zodiac: Horse
Birthstone: Garnet? (i'm not sure)
My Name Number: 4
My birth number: 5
ImageImageImageImageImage
AdoptableAdoptableAdoptableAdoptableAdoptable
Jellyfishus

Post by Jellyfishus »

scarletweavile, yeah, pretty sure January is garnet.

I'm Aquarius, but was born on Aquarius/ Pisces cusp.
My Chinese zodiac is the dog.
My birthday is 18th February so that makes my birthstone Amethyst.
pokemonlover417

Post by pokemonlover417 »

Zodiac sign: Aries!
Chinese Zodiac: Tiger Grr! >:)
Birthstone: Diamond
If you need a certain pokemon just ask and I'll try to get on as soon a possible! Thanks! I also don't trade my Promos or holiday specific pokemon unless you have a very good offer.
Pokemon Breeder~

My eggs: http://www.virtuadopt.com/pc.php?do=view
Flaronet

Post by Flaronet »

Astrological Zodiac sign: Pisces
Chinese Zodiac sign: Sheep (?)
Birthstone: In chinese zodiac it is emerald and in astrological zodiac it is amethyst (I think XD).

My birthday is 14th March. :)
Tombery

Post by Tombery »

birthday: 16th october
astro-zodiac: libra
asia-zodiac: hare (rabbit)
birthstone: i have no idea, but since limbonic_art is libra too and stated sapphire, i guess that would be mine as well? ^^
AdoptableAdoptableAdoptableAdoptableAdoptableAdoptableAdoptable
YunaAsakura19

Post by YunaAsakura19 »

Astrological sign: Taurus <3
Chinese Zodiac sign: Horse

Birthstone (monthstone) : Rose Quartz (google translated)

And my birthday is april 25 (1990)

:-)
AdoptableAdoptableAdoptableAdoptable