Giratina Returns

Every announcement regarding Virtuadopt main site, or forums will come here.
Mars

Re: Giratina Returns

Post by Mars »

PokeTrade, Shymin only because i like shy form |D
ImageImageImage Image
Saiura

Post by Saiura »

I got the normal one.But its enough because I missed it the last time.

And now my Boyfreind started and get both of them...and he had Giratina before...*damn* ;)
Collections
Adoptable Adoptable Adoptable Adoptable Adoptable
Adoptable Adoptable Adoptable AdoptableAdoptable
Franky228

Post by Franky228 »

yeah, I know, I'm a little bit sorry bout that....^^ Love ya, Saiura *kiss*
My clickbox: http://www.virtuadopt.com/pc.php?do=feed&id=31409

Saiura and I are always looking for some adopts. PMs are welcome 8-)
La Lapras

Post by La Lapras »

nice
stuff members are online, but no one seems to think that it`s necessary to wrote something
but what i am waiting for?
i noticed some time ago that it doesn`t matter that some people could have a real life

before i forget it. no, i don`t want a shiny for every price. it isn`t a matter of getting shiny giratina. it is a matter that some seems to forget that people have more to do than sitting in front of a PC for some pixels. it seems like some think it`s totally normal to sit hours in front of a PC or spend freetime to tinker/cook/e.c. something for getting pixels
if you have a real life and more than VA you drawn the shortest straw. it`s shocking that that it seems to be the rule and none take care

another point are some users here. they talk with each other in the background, say what`s bad. but if one stays up and say it loud all others hole up. noone say truly what he/she thinks
realy sad for a side, if the members are not brave enough to say their opinion

some of you know that i think that not for some days but rather months, if i remember right nearly one year

to make it short: you can find good friends on VA. but take care and say never your opinion open
and real life? who need?!

i am interested in the reactions now. i know that some users share my opinion, but i am sure none will write it
maybe a stuff member offer me again to ban me to make leaving VA easier :)
Do you see... on the horizon. As peace-ful as can be. Lapras flows like the moving dance....
Of the waves of the great blue sea! Across the sunset... Lapras flows... As peaceful as can be.
Sion

Post by Sion »

What I have to finish it after I opened the link the first time to get the shiny? Then I already messed up just because I looked at it, cool... :'D
8eevees

Post by 8eevees »

Yeah this is not fair...I opened it so I can see the pieces and such about an hour ago so I won't get the chane U_U"
So unfair !
UkeSora
The Sidekick

Post by UkeSora »

La Lapras, I cannot speak for the staff, but I can share my sentiments on that matter, if you wish.
You can have a lot of fun without spending too much time into VA, too.
I reduced my time on clicking and hatching and hunting down Promos to nearly zero; I missed Giratina as well as I won't get Arceus since I won't spend my time clicking that many Pokémon in the CE for its sake.
I will click when I got time on my hand and when I am lucky I might get Arceus while doing so. It won't break my leg if I don't get it.
I am sure I am able to grab it on a later occasion or by trading someday.
I didn't win Giratina the first time it was available although I clicked a lot and I am happy I got the possibility to win it today the easy way.

I am sorry to hear that you feel that way, but right now you simply sound angry. I don't share your opinion on that matter as I tried to explain above.

VA is pretty similar to any other website out there. The more time you spend there, the better your results.

I am not sure what we should do to make it 'fair' to everyone; without boring active users and straining new users too much.
Liirah
Shark Prince

Post by Liirah »

8eevees wrote:Yeah this is not fair...I opened it so I can see the pieces and such about an hour ago so I won't get the chane U_U"
So unfair !
That's exactly why the counter starts once you clicked the link.
It would be too easy if you could see the image before, huh?
ImageImageImageImageImage
KitsuLeif

Post by KitsuLeif »

Liirah, I think the counter should start, when you click on the first piece because (okay that was my own stupidness) I opened the puzzle of curiousness and then first went to this thread to see if there is a shiny to win. That costed a lot of time :/
papousek

Post by papousek »

Got one, nice puzzle, thanks!
Im collecting Wingulls, any offers? PM me please and choose something from my trade box.
Loves:
AdoptableAdoptableAdoptableAdoptableAdoptableAdoptable
PokeTrade
Crazy collecting Chansey

Post by PokeTrade »

Why don't we have a countdown (or countup) like in the trading point?
My collections:
ImageImageImage
Liirah
Shark Prince

Post by Liirah »

Leif, to me something similar happend. I clicked the link and just thought, oh a puzzle, cool! So I wasted a few minutes by just surfing the site before I started. :'D
But like I said before, if you could analyze the pieces before making the counter start counting it would be too easy. You could arrange the pieces (mentally) before starting the actual puzzle, you know?
ImageImageImageImageImage
Ryou_Kimura
Daisuki Bruno-Chan

Post by Ryou_Kimura »

i was pretty fast in my eyes but i only got the normal one. i really wonder how much minutes were the maximum for getting both or how much i was over it...

but i'm happy it came out again^^
sicne i don't have time to click for arceus at the moment...the puzzle was only a few minutes thing. finally a girantina in my pokédex <3
Main Collections: Sandshrew, Chatot, Lucario, Shellos (blue), Corviknight
Side Collections: Girafarig, Swablu, Joltik, Minccino, Skiddo, Snom
La Lapras

Post by La Lapras »

UkeSora, sure, you are right. but i know no other side where that`s so extreme (war games and so on excluded) and where informations are scattered like here
let`s take a look to the sides of this topic. scattered informations, many problems and all what comes is: that`s bad luck

and angry... yeah. i think we both now after our last "nice" conversation that i wrote everything critical when i was angry ;)
Do you see... on the horizon. As peace-ful as can be. Lapras flows like the moving dance....
Of the waves of the great blue sea! Across the sunset... Lapras flows... As peaceful as can be.
KitsuLeif

Post by KitsuLeif »

Liirah, Yep I know what you mean. But there are other ways to manage this, too. Copy and paste the finished puzzle to Paint and send it to others.
Just hope on another chance^^
YunaAsakura19

Post by YunaAsakura19 »

I saw toolate that the whole picture was way to high D: I had to put all one way down for the rest sday no shiny...but hey I love the normal one more LOL
AdoptableAdoptableAdoptableAdoptable
Ecco
** TROPIUS **

Post by Ecco »

Thanks for another event puzzle i liked it but offcourse iam always to late with solving it....bad luck.. but thanks for the gift after all everyone is a winner..
:king: Image :wub:

Collecting:Tropius (Pm me if you have some tropius for trade)
Usagy35

Post by Usagy35 »

thanks for this, i didtn won the shiny giratina, but get another one with the other form ( i love it)
Link: http://www.virtuadopt.com/viewadopts.ph ... id=Usagy35
Collecting Lileep,skitty, easter lilies and winter special
Shira-yuri

Post by Shira-yuri »

waaaaaah Promo ghoooost *.* I just couldn't get the Shiny version via puzzle, but won one via trade ♥.♥ never thought I really could get it xD I'm happy now <3 I just need to decide which version, but I like the original form more.. and it looks more ghostish :D

thank you very much, I enjoyed to puzzlem, it was an amaing picture <33
Adoptable Adoptable Adoptable Adoptable Adoptable
Catslover
I <3 Shiny's

Post by Catslover »

Awesome :D
Cool!
I love it that there is a slighty better chance to get a Shiny Legend!
I hope I can make it fast ^_^

How long is it available ?
And was it available with a contest earlier ?
Do I have to make it now, or can I wait 24 hours ?
:king: AdoptableAdoptableAdoptable :wub: