Real Pokemon Hybrids

If you are fan of RPGs, you may play them here.
powwow82

Real Pokemon Hybrids

Postby powwow82 » December 16th, 2014, 8:23 pm

You've probably heard or seen this many times. However, this one is more like Maximum Ride. (If you don't know what Maximum Ride is, this is where DNA of Pokemon are grafted into you so that you have some characteristics of that Pokemon.) It will be very different. The School is an evil lab where they will hurt hybrids, especially those who are very unreliable.

Rules:
    1. Drama is ok.
    2. Fighting is ok.
    3. Make sure your grammar is good. If it makes my eyes bleed, get out of here.

The form
Username:
Name:
Pokemon species:
Physical characteristics and abilities:
Personality:
Working for the School (Bad) or fighting the scientists at the School?:

My form
Username: powwow82
Name: Scarlet
Pokemon species: Espeon
Physical characteristics and abilities: Has eyes, tufts of fur on ears, and gem of Espeon. Also can use Psychic attacks.
Personality: Thoughtful. Likes to be alone in order to think, and will help a friend in need.
Working for the School (Bad) or fighting the scientists at the School?: Fighting the scientists at the School because she escaped with two friends, Tammy and Ben.

Second form
Username: powwow82
Name: Ben
Pokemon species: Arcanine
Physical characteristics and abilities: He has the ears and the great hearing, the muscles, and is really loud, especially when he howls.
Personality: Tough, and will protect anyone that needs it. (If they're good, anyway.) He's like a father.
Working for the School (Enemy) or fighting the scientists at the School?: Fighting the scientists at the School because he rescued two young hybrids from there.

Hope you enjoy the RP! :D
Venom
Location: A little English village that no-one here's probably heard of. :)

Re: Real Pokemon Hybrids

Postby Venom » December 19th, 2014, 3:45 pm

Username: Venom
Name: Jake Collier
Pokemon species: Clawitzer
Physical characteristics and abilities: His left arm is a Clawitzer's cannon-claw-thing, which he can use for water attacks. He also has the ability to breathe underwater.
Personality: Tall and tough-looking, but doesn't like to rely on (or talk to, for that matter) others. What he calls "independence" can actually make him seem quite shy. He can also seem quite intimidating, but under that icy demeanour, he is quite a nice guy.
Working for the School (Bad) or fighting the scientists at the School?: Fighting the scientists at the school. He thinks that hurting hybrids is wrong, and he will stand up for his beliefs.

Username: Venom
Name: Lucas Roarke
Pokemon species: Infernape
Physical characteristics and abilities: He has the flaming hair of an Infernape instead of his hair. He also has a prehensile tail and very good climbing abilities.
Personality: If is wasn't for his flaming hair, Lucas wouldn't look very intimidating at all. In fact, he's a hotheaded, outgoing guy who likes nothing better than a party. He comes across as laidback...almost too laidback. But don't underestimate him. He's trained in martial arts and has become a Black Belt. He won't back down from a fight.
Working for the School (Bad) or fighting the scientists at the School?: Working for the school because yolo. Oh yeah, as well as a party guy, he's a suck-up to those scientists. He figures if he does as they tell him to, then they won't hurt him.
Spoiler for Venom Notices:
If I'm not that active, blame exams and stuff.

ImageImageImageImage
powwow82

Postby powwow82 » December 20th, 2014, 4:40 am

Accepted. :)
techking45

Postby techking45 » December 22nd, 2014, 12:08 am

Username: techking45
Name: Ruby
Pokemon species: Raichu
Physical characteristics and abilities: Has the tail, ears, and cheeks like a raichu, along with electric attacks and runs fast.
Personality: An extremely shy girl, doesn't like to talk to others and prefers to be alone. Ruby has trust issues and is very much a scaredy-cat girl. Would be very loyal to friends if she knew how to make any.
Working for the School (Bad) or fighting the scientists at the School?: Working for the school, hoping she won't get hurt anymore even if she does think that hurting hybrids is wrong.

Username: techking45
Name: Alex
Pokemon species: Haunter
Physical characteristics and abilities: Eyes and hands of haunter, can go through walls and float a bit off the ground.
Personality: Alex loves to play tricks on people and generally is never serious about anything, but also tries not to hurt anyone or get herself hurt.
Working for the School (Bad) or fighting the scientists at the School?: Fighting scientists at the school, because no one should have to get hurt and it just seems like the thing to do.
Avatar isn't mine! It's by deviantart user jaliet. http://tinyurl.com/pb9ex92
I'm now happily collecting this little guy!

Box link.
http://tinyurl.com/pkcnl9o
powwow82

Postby powwow82 » December 22nd, 2014, 5:33 am

Accepted, techking45. :)
benty

Postby benty » January 5th, 2015, 11:47 am

Hi powwow82,I can't accept your post :How it's possible yeah???I am waiting for your reply..Keep in touch with us..Thanks in Advance :D :D
powwow82

Postby powwow82 » April 25th, 2015, 9:54 pm

benty, it's possible because the hybrids are raised in the School. While the mother is pregnant, the scientists insert the DNA of Pokemon into the baby through amniocentesis. That is how they get the DNA into the DNA of the human baby.
Vulpixhoarder

Postby Vulpixhoarder » April 26th, 2015, 12:20 am

Username: Alkubracer
Name: Mystic
Pokemon species: ninetails
Physical characteristics and abilities: she actually does have nine tails. No kidding. She's also cream and her eyes are red. She also has ninetails hair styles. She can send psychic balls from her tails and can breath fire
Personality: she has a hot temper
Working for the School (Bad) or fighting the scientists at the School?: fighting the scientists, because she is often teased for her tails. She also escaped with Nix and Eve.

Name: Nyx
Pokemon species: umbreon
Physical characteristics and abilities: she has umbreon coloring and patterns. She can use dark, agile attacks
Personality: smart and nice. She can be a little tempered.
Working for the School (Bad) or fighting the scientists at the School?: fighting the scientists because she feels that nobody should be injured and she can't stand the lights, she also escaped with Mystic and Eve

Name: Eve
Pokemon species: eevee
Physical characteristics and abilities: she has a fluffy neck frill and eevee ears, oh yeah, she's eevee colored. She can use normal attacks, but she's strong.
Personality: strong willed, furious at the school
Working for the School (Bad) or fighting the scientists at the School?: fighting the scientists because they hurt her mom. They hurt her mom. They actually killed her mom. Who wouldn't attack? Also the rescued Nyx and Mystic.

Name: Harry
Pokemon species: well... He's part ditto...
Physical characteristics and abilities: he can change into anything. He usually looks like Harry Potter, because he likes the books a lot.
Personality: changes easily, like his shape.
Working for the School (Bad) or fighting the scientists at the School?: double-double-agent, really works against the school because he feels like hurting people is WRONG! he fights not hard against the people he'he's actually working with, but he leaks information to the fighters. He really hates the school, but he understands why he has to be inside.

And that's just my wall of text. Sorry if I have too many characters... :D
powwow82

Postby powwow82 » September 1st, 2015, 11:15 pm

Accepted :)
Let's get started, unless it's too late
Enalahs

Postby Enalahs » September 2nd, 2015, 8:55 pm

Username: Enalahs
Name: Divinity
Pokemon species: Blaziken
Physical characteristics and abilities: She looks like this. She manipulates fire so she is able to use attacks like fire blast, flamethrower, ember, fire punch, ect. She is also well trained in hand to hand and unarmed combat so she can use attacks like brick break, high jump kick, sky uppercut, focus blast, ect.
Personality: Kind of a loner, she doesn't have any friends which is why she joined the school. She questions each action she does for them yet continues to work for the school. Maybe in time she will learn to let down her walls but for now they are so high that even a pidgey couldn't fly over them.
Working for the School (Bad) or fighting the scientists at the School?: School but you never know. It might just change with the story ;)
Vulpixhoarder

Postby Vulpixhoarder » September 2nd, 2015, 11:03 pm

((I'mm start if you want me to...))
powwow82

Postby powwow82 » September 4th, 2015, 12:54 am

Enalahs, accepted. Let's start.

Ben moved to the window and opened it wide, looking at Scarlet. He went to the kitchen while Scarlet woke up, due to the smell of food. She looked out of the window and felt sad, because the blue sky reminded her of her friend, Tammy, who died. Then, she went to the kitchen.
"Hey, what's up?", she remarked to Ben.
"How are you feeling?"
"Fine. I wish we could get out of this house. Stupid School."
Scarlet turned on the TV and ate breakfast.
Enalahs

Postby Enalahs » September 4th, 2015, 10:19 am

Divinity sat in the "principal's office" as she listened to the boss rant on. Today he was telling her which Hybrid she would be going after, though she really didn't see why it mattered. She had already caught several hybrids within the past few weeks. It was only a matter of time before she caught another. Her blonde hair splayed gently over her shoulders and she flicked one claw against the other, the "principal" going on and on. She was tired of sitting here. She was ready to start the hunt again.
Kaminari

Postby Kaminari » September 28th, 2015, 7:35 am

(Is this still going on? I'd like to join if it is.)
powwow82

Postby powwow82 » October 23rd, 2015, 6:09 pm

Yes.
Kaminari

Postby Kaminari » December 22nd, 2015, 4:50 pm

Username: Kaminari

Name: Thunder

Pokemon species: Pikachu

Physical characteristics and abilities: Has the ears and tail of a Pikachu. He has electric themed attacks, such as Thunderbolt, Volt Tackle, Electro Ball, but he also has Iron Tail, Quick Attack, Dig, and Slam.

Personality: Thunder is a bit shy and timid most of the time, mostly around new people, or in a large group. However, if someone is in need of help, he'll go and help them. This some times gets him into trouble and enemies can use this to get what they want from the boy, so he must be careful.

Working for the School or fighting the scientists at the School?: Fighting the scientists. He thinks it's wrong that they're going and capturing other Gijinka and hurting them like that are.
powwow82

Postby powwow82 » May 26th, 2016, 9:16 pm

Accepted. Sorry if I'm late.
powwow82

Postby powwow82 » September 5th, 2017, 9:31 pm

Okay, so this is finally over. I might start a new RP pretty soon. (And by pretty soon, I mean by December-ish.) Sorry for kind of ditching this RP, but hey that's fine. It wasn't really going anywhere, anyway, so yeah. Thanks for understanding, and I hope you like the new RP.

Return to “Roleplaying section”