Username + A Couple Questions

Have any questions regarding Virtuadopt? Ask here!
AcryliCat UwU

Username + A Couple Questions

Post by AcryliCat UwU »

Heya! Is there a way to change your own username, or can only moderators do that? Because I'd really like to change my username to 'AcryliCat UwU', like it is on all my other social media.

Also, I have several cydaquil in my clicking box, and they have long-since evolved into quilava, but they dont /look/ like it. I'm not sure if they are displaying the same way for everyone, but before i click them in the click exchange or pokemon center, they look like a cyndaquil at a very low level, but after I have clicked them, they are at their normal evolution and level. Is this just a loading glitch for me that will fix itself, or will they look like a level 2 cymdaqil even when its a Typholsion??

I have all of these set to autoname and they are actually quilava- do they look like Cyndaquil named "f" or "m" with their level being 2 or 3 to you guys??

Thank you in advance!
Tango

Re: Username + A Couple Questions

Post by Tango »

I *think* only mods can change your username, but as for the images have you tried clearing your image cache? I find Chrome in particular is really bad for not updating images right away but it's always fixed when I go into the History and clear out the browsing cached images.
Tango's Trade Station
═══════»«═══════
Adoptable Adoptable Adoptable
═══════»«═══════
AcryliCat UwU

Post by AcryliCat UwU »

Ah, I'll wait for a mod to notice this chat then.

As for the image cache, I'll try that on my pc, ya. The Quilava look fine on my phone, but as soon as I get to the computer they look like Cyndaquil.

Alright, thanks Tango ^^
a-chan
chibi yaoi kitty

Post by a-chan »

Tango is right, it's probably due to your browser not reloading the images. It should be fine after clearing your cache and/or refreshing the page.

As for your username, only an admin can do it, so it's probably best to write yanks a pm, although I don't know how busy he is currently.
AdoptableAdoptableAdoptableAdoptableAdoptable
AcryliCat UwU

Post by AcryliCat UwU »

Ah, thank you a-chan. I'll shoot him a PM, though I'm not in any hurry, it was just a preference.

Yeah, I should have though of clearing the cache- I'd reloaded it /several/ times ^^"