Help to evolve/breed pokemons

Have any questions regarding Virtuadopt? Ask here!
Monstrodolago

Help to evolve/breed pokemons

Post by Monstrodolago »

Hello there!
I believe many people around VA still have no idea about how to get certain pokemons which evolutions are executed with specific restrictions, items or any other sort of things. For example. Electrabuzz to Electivire, Tangela to Tangrowth or even with the baby pokémons, such as Happiny or Magby.
How are we able to get such pokémons?

I was thinking on using this thread as a method to information to be given to people whom don't know how those system operates, generating a mutual help, as some newer members might not understand such methods to evolve/breed.

My first question is, how could I obtain Weavile and Tangrowth on VA?
Thanks and participate!
Tango

Re: Help to evolve/breed pokemons

Post by Tango »

There are Manuals/Guides already setup for most of those already in the board directly underneath this one.
http://www.virtuadopt.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=20

For your inquiry you can see the Item Guide.

- Babies are gotten by breeding parents & cannot evolve; save for Tyrogue who will only evolve into Hitmontop.

- To get Sylveon you must attach the item specified in the linked guide & put the eevee into the Click Exchange.

- For the different Wurmple evolutions it's based on the pokémon ID (odd or even).

That's all the tricky ones I can think of at this moment. Any one that you're wondering about you can just use VA's Search Function in the main nav menu to find pretty much any of the answers. Good luck!
Tango's Trade Station
═══════»«═══════
Adoptable Adoptable Adoptable
═══════»«═══════
jirachi100

Post by jirachi100 »

Tango wrote: - Babies are gotten by breeding parents & cannot evolve; save for Tyrogue who will only evolve into Hitmontop.
Wait, they actually don't evolve? I always assumed they would with a Soothe Bell, but never tried it.
Edit: Yeah... lack of Oval Stone is making me realize they don't.
AdoptableAdoptableAdoptableImageImageImageAdoptableAdoptableAdoptable
Monstrodolago

Post by Monstrodolago »

Cool, I didn't know about that thread, it's very useful, now I figured out how to evolve some of my creatures. Thanks!