How Do I Know I've Won Something From The Slot Machine In The Click Exchange?

Have any questions regarding Virtuadopt? Ask here!
NightAssassin

How Do I Know I've Won Something From The Slot Machine In The Click Exchange?

Post by NightAssassin »

I'm constantly paranoid that I've won something in the Click Exchange slot machine, so I've resorted to either zooming out (but then clicking gets stupidly hard) to the point where I can see the machine or rotating my screen (but then the mouse controls get all screwed up) so I can see them machine.

Basically, do you get some kind of message that you've won or is there some kind of on-site popup or some kind of alert that you've gotten something?
AdoptableAdoptableAdoptableAdoptable
jirachi100

Re: How Do I Know I've Won Something From The Slot Machine In The Click Exchange?

Post by jirachi100 »

It will say Congratz! in big letters at the top of the page. If the prize is a Pokemon, you will have to make sure you scroll to the bottom and use the code it gives you or you'll miss it completely.
AdoptableAdoptableAdoptableImageImageImageAdoptableAdoptableAdoptable
NightAssassin

Re: How Do I Know I've Won Something From The Slot Machine In The Click Exchange?

Post by NightAssassin »

jirachi100 wrote:It will say Congratz! in big letters at the top of the page. If the prize is a Pokemon, you will have to make sure you scroll to the bottom and use the code it gives you or you'll miss it completely.
Ah, thank you! I can finally stop freaking out since I am 200% sure I did not ever see "Congratz!" written in large letters anywhere on any page.
AdoptableAdoptableAdoptableAdoptable