View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently December 29th, 2014, 4:13 pm

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 327 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 33  Next
 Ellie's Trade Thread 
HBIC

View Virtuadopts
View Profile
View Pokédex
Post Ellie's Trade Thread
Yaaaaaaaaay trade thread

I'm hoping this thread will last longer than my other ones, so I'm putting more effort into it this time.

Christmas Tree

Wants
1. Clefairy!
I'm always wanting to increase my Clefairy army, so I will take any and all Clefairy you have up for trade. Generally, I will trade 1 extra from Box 16 for 1 Clefairy, but if you have several of them up for trade at once, I am willing to negotiate for more extras or rarer extras.

2. Easter Exeggcute, Xmas Sudowoodo, Ice Cream Cones (both PROMO and 2nd Star), Xmas Lucario (all colors)
I'm also collecting customizable promos. While they are promos, they're probably some of the most common promos, so I'm not going to trade a whole lot for them. Boxes 17, 18, 19, and 20 mostly is what I'll trade, but I'll maybe trade outside of that (though probably never from my promo box). Note for Ice Cream Cones, I will not accept empty cones for right now unless it's as an add-on. I highly prefer cones with combinations that I do not already have.

3. Promos and Shiny Monthlies I still need:
Daemon Bouffalant
Zombie Lillipup
Shiny Zombie Lillilpup
Shadow Arceus
Green Xmas Pinsir
Black Xmas Heracross
Baking Shieldon
Shiny Baking Shieldon

If you have one of those up for trade, we can try to work something out.

4. Regular Shinies and Shiny Contest Prizes/Promos
Yeah, probably not gonna happen, I know :P. But I figured I'd put this up anyway in case anyone had one they didn't want or something. I'll trade for any regular shinies or contest prize shinies that I don't have (I don't have shiny: Articuno [PROMO Star Only] Zapdos [PROMO Star Only], Moltres [PROMO Star Only], Mewtwo, Raikou, Entei, Suicune, Lugia, Ho-Oh, Latias, Latios, Easter Torkoal, Pumpkin Spoink, Present Swinub, Sundae Mime Jr, Ice Tea Swoobat, Dr. Viktor, Skull Elekid, Vampoochy, Daemon Bouffalant). Box 15 and 16 are probably what you'll want to see, but remember I will absolutely not trade from my collection boxes.

5. Less interested in but still want

I'm not as interested in these, but if you want something of mine and have these but nothing else I want, I'll probably trade:
-Clefable
-Cleffa
-Winter Cleffa (normal and shiny)
-Summer Ice Cream Cones with Clefairy Scoops (even if I already have the combination) (PROMO and 2nd star)
-Clefairy Christmas Plush
-Corsola
-Summer Corsola

6. Virtuadopts with a low ID number or Special ID number

I'm also looking for very early Virtuadopts that have a low ID number. The lowest I have right now is my Omastar from yankees, who has an IDno of 51.
You can find the ID number by going to Edit, or just by looking at what number it uses when you paste it.

Unless you are a very old user you probably won't have anything that has an IDno of 50 or lower, but if you do, please tell me and I will trade something for it.

I am also looking for VA's with special ID numbers, such as milestones (like 100K, 500K, 1M, etc) or that just have cool ID numbers. If you have one, just offer and let me know what you'd like for it, but be reasonable.

7. Deal Sweeteners

I will not trade for any of these as a stand-alone trade unless it's a deal too good to pass up, but if you want something I have but don't have enough of the above things to be worth it, you can add these to a trade to make it worth it to me:
-Regular Pokemon not in my Pokedex [that I can get myself from hatching Eggs or evolving] (This changes every day just about, so I'm not going to provide a list. Just check my profile for it)
-Promos or shinies that I already have (including monthly shinies)
-Rare/desirable "normal" Pokemon I already have (such as Eevee, Starters, Unown etc)
-Cute Pokemon that I like (like some in Box 14)
-Pokemon that are only available via trade now (retired)
-Empty Summer Ice Cream Cones

I also might be willing to accept other things (like a lot of random VAs) than those as add-ons, but remember, I don't want anything else as a stand-alone trade unless I say otherwise, and it must be added to at least one thing on my 1-6 list.

What I'll Trade
I already included what I'm willing to offer in most of the above things, but I suppose I'll put it here too for easier reference.

The following boxes (and ONLY these boxes) are up for trade:
-Box 15: Shiny Extras. This includes monthly shinies, contest prize/promo shinies, and regular shinies. Only for trade for other shinies under most circumstances.
-Box 16: Promo Extras. Usually only for trade for other promos.
-Box 17: Good Extras. Things like Starters, Eevee, Pikachu, Pseudo Legends, Babies, and other rare/desirable normal Pokemon go here. I will trade these for some of my wants that are slightly more rare, or for several of my common wants.
-Box 18: High-Level Extras. This is where I put non-monthly adoptables that do not fit into any of the above categories that are over level 1000. Worth a bit more than their low-level counterparts.
-Box 19: Evolved, plain Extras. These are typically extras that have evolved by level but if I have some that evolve through other means they'll go there too. Pretty much the same as Box 20 but I may ask for slightly more.
-Box 20: Unevolved, plain Extras. This is where most of my extra Pokemon go, and you should look here first if you want an army Pokemon or something to fill your dex.
-Box 21: Monthly Extras. This is where all of the extras from the monthly Eggs go. I don't really trade these much, but I might if it's a good deal.

None of the other boxes are up for trade and probably never will be. Remember according to the VA rules that you can never ask anyone to trade something that they have not stated is up for trade, so don't ask me for things in the other boxes (unless I have specifically stated something is uft or put up a trade in the GTS).

Also an important note for my extras:
Many of my extras have Everstones on them, mostly because I am tired of my extras evolving in my box, since less people want the evolved forms. DO NOT ASSUME THESE EVERSTONES ARE INCLUDED AS PART OF THE POKEMON YOU ASK FOR! I will be removing them right before trading them away. If you want the Everstone I am happy to leave it on (for a small extra cost), but you need to tell me before I upload the Pokemon. Otherwise you will be sad and you will not receive an Everstone on your Pokemon.

I can also breed for you if I have the appropriate Pokemon. Generally if I have 2 of any of that Pokemon's evolutionary line in my Collection (Box 2), I can breed it for you. Starters I can breed everything right now. Of course, breeding takes time and a lot of money, and I don't always click hundreds of VAs per day like some people, so I often make money more slowly. If you want something bred from me, you had best offer something good.

Currently Breeding:

Finally, I will also trade you items if you need them. Like breeding, it may take awhile for me to get the item(s) you want since I don't always click a lot, but I will get what you want eventually. If you want to trade something to me for an item, just let me know and we can work something out.

Reservations
I will reserve a Pokemon for you for up to 1 week if I have something you want, but you don't have what I want yet. Also, if you have something I want but I don't have what you want yet, I can make a note of it here so we can trade as soon as I get your Pokemon. Note: I will only reserve if we work out a deal on what we will be trading and I agree to it, and I will only wait on you for a week because I don't want a ton of Pokemon that I can't trade because I'm waiting for someone. Don't go crying that I traded away the Pokemon you wanted if we didn't make a deal that I agreed to or you took forever getting what I wanted.

Reservations waiting on trader:

Reservations waiting on me:

Other
-You may want to PM me after you post here, because sometimes I forget to check. If you do PM me, please say in the title that it's about the trade thread so I know.
-I only speak English and some Spanish. So don't PM me in German or some other language because I don't know what you're saying.
-My boxes aren't always in numerical order even though I usually try to sort them when I get a chance. So be sure to scroll through the entire box(es) of interest since there could be something you want farther down.
-My box numbers often change because I change how I sort VAs and often add new things to collect. Therefore, sometimes the box numbers might be off if I forget to change them. Most of my uft boxes end in _____ extras, and boxes that will never be up for trade often end in _______ collection. The "What I'll Trade" section has the names of uft boxes along with their numbers so if I haven't updated this post in awhile check there and match the name with the box of the VA(s) you want so you don't ask for something I won't trade.
-I don't always reply to trade PMs. Sometimes I'll forget to or not see it (phone browsing sucks), but sometimes I don't reply if I'm simply not interested. If you think I may have missed it you can PM me again, but if I don't reply don't take it personally. I don't trade a ton so not replying doesn't mean I hate you or anything.

Well, that's about it for now. I may update this post at any time, so be sure to check back if you want to make a trade with me.

Offer away!

ImageImageImageImageImage

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Trading Box 13 for Clefairy/Easter Exeggcute/Xmas Sudowoodo
Trade
Yarold's

February 18th, 2010, 11:50 pm

View Virtuadopts
View Profile
View Pokédex
Post Re: Ellie's Trade Thread
What would you give me for a Shiny Pineco, Registeel, Baltoy, Slakoth, and Ralts? Anything from your Box 3?

ImageImageImageImage

February 19th, 2010, 12:30 am

View Virtuadopts
View Profile
View Pokédex
Would you trade Teddiursa for Clefairy? :)

You want to have something from my tradeboxes?
-> Let me know! <-

February 19th, 2010, 1:39 am

View Virtuadopts
View Profile
View Pokédex
is one of the marill female?
than i would trade it against for your reserved clefairy.
and when not, i`ll wait for your next gastly so we say it XD

clickbox - just click on the picture

ImageImageImage

February 19th, 2010, 12:40 pm
HBIC

View Virtuadopts
View Profile
View Pokédex
I sent all of you guys pm's. Anyone else want to trade??

Trade
Yarold's

February 20th, 2010, 6:08 pm
Psychopath

View Virtuadopts
View Profile
View Pokédex
I've got one Clefairy. For Spinarak?

My Tradethread. Have a look! :)

February 20th, 2010, 6:18 pm

View Virtuadopts
View Profile
View Pokédex
i no have clefairy but anything i got that you might want?

ImageImage

February 20th, 2010, 7:29 pm
HBIC

View Virtuadopts
View Profile
View Pokédex
I contacted both of you guys.

I have an extra shiny minun, just letting you guys know. But I'm not trading it unless I get a good offer.

Trade
Yarold's

February 21st, 2010, 5:22 pm

View Virtuadopts
View Profile
View Pokédex
Ellie, is there anything in my box2,box3 and box4 you would trade for the shiny Valentine Minun?

Last edited by SHINee on February 21st, 2010, 5:35 pm, edited 2 times in total.

February 21st, 2010, 5:34 pm

View Virtuadopts
View Profile
View Pokédex
Ellie,I'm breeding Totodile, if you wait some days I can offer you a male Totodile by their larvitar and nidoran male

February 21st, 2010, 5:34 pm
Post new topic Reply to topic   [ 327 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 33  Next